The Georgia Department of Natural Resources has declared a level one drought throughout much of the state, including Metro Atlanta, following a hot and dry summer into fall. While water use restrictions are not yet officially in place, they could be as soon as this week if we don’t see any rain. While yards and water bills are starting to suffer, the real risk is for farmers, who if they don’t get some rain soon may find themselves SINKING…
- Deer hunting begins – with a big boost to the Georgia economy
- Senator announces legislation to add protection to students from sexual assault at school
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- A Georgia Drought
- House passes Hice’s Presidential Pension Reform bill
- Committee on Maternal Mortality hears about work being done across the state