Atlanta had a whopping THREE fires start under I-85 bridges over the past week, causing major traffic delays and sparking fears that we could see another bridge collapse similar to the infamous 2017 incident. The fires were thought to spring from homeless encampments in the areas, a rapidly growing issue within the city. Hard to sweep the homelessness issue under the rug when it is quite literally catching the city on fire – SINKING…
- Carson says Hands-Free Act working; plans to push for more legislation
- Burning Bridges in ATL
- Party primary bill: Ralston vs. Kemp?
- No Reason to Call Off the Tax Cut Promised to Georgians
- Georgia ranked tops in region for workforce development
- Six Republicans already in 14th Congressional District race