As Georgians try to return to normal, one local industry is seeing sales numbers majorly on the rise – local farmers. Farmers markets across the state are reporting big time numbers as locals’ demand for fresh produce has exploded. At the Forsyth Farmers’ Market in Savannah the first hour of sales on May 12th outstripped the total for an average day. The 912 Farm Truck, the farmers’ market’s mobile operation, has seen sales up 300%. Folks are getting back to (the new) normal, and if that means buying and supporting local it will have the state’s economy RISING…
- Black Philosophy Prof Calls Out ‘Outdated Leaders’
- Tanner hopeful Freights and Logistics Commission gets extension to continue work
- Local Produce Sales Up
- Watch May’s Final Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- BREAKING NEWS- Gov. Kemp Sending Guardsman to Patrol Atlanta
- Georgia National Guard’s Youth ChalleNGe academies could be a victim of budget cuts