We’re happy to announce the arrival of our JAMES Magazine 2021 Most Influential Issue
! It will be hitting mailboxes soon and can be viewed online now.
It includes our annual roster of Georgia’s accomplished men and women in politics, business, education, the judiciary and the media. Of course this issue reveals our “Georgian of the Year” and “Top State Lawmakers” as well.
As always, we also bring you a wide selection of columns on many political, business and news topics of interest to Georgians from our team of staff and contributing writers.
In this issue:
- Georgian of the Year, Delta CEO Ed Bastian
- James’ 2021 Most Influential Georgians
- Presidential Pathways – by Cindy Morley
- Georgia’s Post COVID-19 Healthcare – by Baker Owens
- A CEO Spotlight: Cheorkee County Chamber’s Pam Carnes – by Rebecca Johnston
Georgia’s CIDs Boosting Their Communities
Buckhead Crime – Still Much to be Done
by Jim Durrett
The Professionalization of Teachers
by Dana Rickman
…AND MUCH MORE!