While many restaurants have struggled through the COVID outbreak, others have adapted and even thrived. Such is the case for one Georgia-based chicken chain, Zaxby’s, which announced recently that investment giant Goldman Sachs has acquired a significant stake in the fast growing restaurant. So expect some major brand growth with big money, and big brains invested in the chain – Zaxby’s future is RISING…
The COVID-19 pandemic drove folks outdoors in 2020, leading to a record-breaking year for Georgia state parks. According to the state Dept. of Natural Resources park receipt revenue was up by 13%, overall visitation up by 11%, and hunting and fishing license holders had a 7% increase. A spike in funding and more Georgians enjoying the state’s great outdoors have our parks RISING…
- Honoring James Magazine’s 2020 Top Lobbyist Hall of Fame Inductees!
- James Magazine celebrates Georgia’s Top Lobbyists of 2020!
- New House committee will focus on election integrity
- Can casino gambling and horse racing piggyback sports gambling?
- Banner Year for Georgia State parks
- Public Safety Commissioner asks lawmakers for support of budget recommendations