Atlanta is soon to be home to the nation’s tallest car vending machine, courtesy of online retailer Carvana. Standing 12 stories high with a 43-vehicle capacity, customers will actually insert a commemorative coin and get to see their car delivered down through the glass structure, located near Midtown. If you don’t like dealing with dealerships or dealers, a flashy new way to shop for cars will have you RISING…
The COVID-19 pandemic drove folks outdoors in 2020, leading to a record-breaking year for Georgia state parks. According to the state Dept. of Natural Resources park receipt revenue was up by 13%, overall visitation up by 11%, and hunting and fishing license holders had a 7% increase. A spike in funding and more Georgians enjoying the state’s great outdoors have our parks RISING…
- Honoring James Magazine’s 2020 Top Lobbyist Hall of Fame Inductees!
- James Magazine celebrates Georgia’s Top Lobbyists of 2020!
- New House committee will focus on election integrity
- Can casino gambling and horse racing piggyback sports gambling?
- Banner Year for Georgia State parks
- Public Safety Commissioner asks lawmakers for support of budget recommendations