Recent numbers from the University System of Georgia show that Kennesaw State University is now the state’s second largest university, with an enrollment of more than 41,000 students, surpassing UGA and trailing only Georgia State. The increase follow’s KSU’s meteoric rise over the past decade – it had just 23,000 students enrolled in 2010. The school under President Pamela Whitten continues to RISE…
Folks who have spent time in Texas likely know about Buc-ee’s, the sprawling travel center/gas stations that pop up across the Lonestar State. Well now the beloved fuel station has come to Warner Robins, and the new 53,000-square-foot travel center boasts a whopping 116 fueling positions and thousands of food and drink options. Great news for Georgia drivers – Buc-ee’s is also known for having the “world’s cleanest bathrooms.” RISING…
- Raffensperger’s March Settlement Shocks GOP Attorneys; Gives Sole Authority to Democrat Handwriting Experts
- Buc-ee’s comes to GA
- Stone Mountain: “The Other Side of the Story”
- Group Supporting Defunding The Police Is Poised To Spend Big To Support Dems
- Right to Farm debate likely to return to General Assembly
- Happy Thanksgiving from IAG and James Magazine!