This past Tuesday the interchange of Georgia 400 and Old Milton Parkway was renamed the “Richard L. Jackson Interchange”— a tribute to CEO and philanthropist Rick Jackson of Alpharetta-based Jackson Healthcare. Sen. Brandon Beach, R-Alpharetta– who authored the renaming legislation– says “Jackson has done an unbelievable job in building a company that provides so many important jobs. Jackson Healthcare employees are among the most productive and happiest you will find due to the company’s dedication to giving back and serving others. When you learn about his humble beginning, you realize Rick truly embodies the American dream.” Rick Jackson and his son Shane (president of the huge healthcare staffing company) support a wide range of charities– especially helping foster care children. RISING…
Folks who have spent time in Texas likely know about Buc-ee’s, the sprawling travel center/gas stations that pop up across the Lonestar State. Well now the beloved fuel station has come to Warner Robins, and the new 53,000-square-foot travel center boasts a whopping 116 fueling positions and thousands of food and drink options. Great news for Georgia drivers – Buc-ee’s is also known for having the “world’s cleanest bathrooms.” RISING…
- Raffensperger’s March Settlement Shocks GOP Attorneys; Gives Sole Authority to Democrat Handwriting Experts
- Buc-ee’s comes to GA
- Stone Mountain: “The Other Side of the Story”
- Group Supporting Defunding The Police Is Poised To Spend Big To Support Dems
- Right to Farm debate likely to return to General Assembly
- Happy Thanksgiving from IAG and James Magazine!