The Atlanta Falcons have seen their stock tumble tumultuously since their historic collapse in the 2017 Super Bowl, and owner Arthur Blank has finally seen enough. Following the team’s defeat to the Carolina Panthers Sunday, Blank announced that head coach Dan Quinn and general manager Thomas Dimitroff had been fired, cleaning the slate for the underperforming, and winless squad. Best to focus on the Braves and Bulldogs for now if you’re a sports fan – the Falcons future may get brighter soon but for now their status in the NFL is SINKING…
More shocking video from this weekend in Atlanta, where drivers were seen doing “burnouts” at the intersection of Mt. Paran and Northside Parkway in residential Atlanta late Saturday night, as well as elsewhere in the city. No police in sight and no arrest reports to be found – but with a no-chase policy along with dozens of resignations and early retirements, it’s hardly a surprise that APD aren’t on the scene. Careful if you are on the road late in Atlanta – your sense of safety on normally quiet streets as well as faith in local lawmakers has to be SINKING…
- Atlanta Street Racing Out of Control!
- Georgia Labor Commissioner fires back at Democratic critics
- Spaceport Camden debate rages on
- Georgia Schools Superintendent Woods proposes further decline of testing, other reforms
- Financial disclosures tell story of tight U.S. Senate races in Georgia
- GA Chamber announces “Legislators of the Year”