Gerald McDowell, executive director of the Aerotropolis Atlanta Community Improvement Districts, was honored recently by the the Council for Quality Growth with the prestigious CID Professional Excellence Award. A well deserved honor for McDowell – who with 30 years of professional experience has helped secure more than $100 million in grants and project funding and is a key figure in the revitalization of the South Atlanta metro. Congrats to McDowell – under his watch the Aerotropolis CIDs continue to RISE…
More shocking video from this weekend in Atlanta, where drivers were seen doing “burnouts” at the intersection of Mt. Paran and Northside Parkway in residential Atlanta late Saturday night, as well as elsewhere in the city. No police in sight and no arrest reports to be found – but with a no-chase policy along with dozens of resignations and early retirements, it’s hardly a surprise that APD aren’t on the scene. Careful if you are on the road late in Atlanta – your sense of safety on normally quiet streets as well as faith in local lawmakers has to be SINKING…
- Georgia joins antitrust lawsuit filed against Google
- Atlanta Street Racing Out of Control!
- Georgia Labor Commissioner fires back at Democratic critics
- Spaceport Camden debate rages on
- Georgia Schools Superintendent Woods proposes further decline of testing, other reforms
- Financial disclosures tell story of tight U.S. Senate races in Georgia