News came down from U.S. Attorney BJay Pak’s office Wednesday that Atlanta City Councilman Antonio Brown has been indicted on multiple fraud charges, mainly stemming from taking out loans and making major credit card purchases (including $60,000 for a car) and then claiming he was the victim of identity theft and was not responsible for the charges or repaying the loans. Perhaps not the best laid plan, if Brown is found guilty – and recipients of Pak’s indictments usually are – he’s looking at some serious prison time – and his political career is undoubtedly SINKING…
Folks who have spent time in Texas likely know about Buc-ee’s, the sprawling travel center/gas stations that pop up across the Lonestar State. Well now the beloved fuel station has come to Warner Robins, and the new 53,000-square-foot travel center boasts a whopping 116 fueling positions and thousands of food and drink options. Great news for Georgia drivers – Buc-ee’s is also known for having the “world’s cleanest bathrooms.” RISING…
- Raffensperger’s March Settlement Shocks GOP Attorneys; Gives Sole Authority to Democrat Handwriting Experts
- Buc-ee’s comes to GA
- Stone Mountain: “The Other Side of the Story”
- Group Supporting Defunding The Police Is Poised To Spend Big To Support Dems
- Right to Farm debate likely to return to General Assembly
- Happy Thanksgiving from IAG and James Magazine!