Eight Atlanta Police Department officers are facing criminal charges and five were swiftly fired without due process by Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to placate protestors during and after the riots and looting that shook the city earlier this month. After the fatal shooting of a black man who resisted arrest and assaulted two officers, the police chief resigned and Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard criminally charged the two officers before even a GBI investigation has been completed. That created a political and legal firestorm, with Howard accused of whipping up anti-police sentiment to gain votes in an August 11th Democratic primary runoff. A number of officers continue to quit or retire, APD morale has been SINKING and crime is RISING…
Folks who have spent time in Texas likely know about Buc-ee’s, the sprawling travel center/gas stations that pop up across the Lonestar State. Well now the beloved fuel station has come to Warner Robins, and the new 53,000-square-foot travel center boasts a whopping 116 fueling positions and thousands of food and drink options. Great news for Georgia drivers – Buc-ee’s is also known for having the “world’s cleanest bathrooms.” RISING…
- Raffensperger’s March Settlement Shocks GOP Attorneys; Gives Sole Authority to Democrat Handwriting Experts
- Buc-ee’s comes to GA
- Stone Mountain: “The Other Side of the Story”
- Group Supporting Defunding The Police Is Poised To Spend Big To Support Dems
- Right to Farm debate likely to return to General Assembly
- Happy Thanksgiving from IAG and James Magazine!