It’s good to have friends in high places. News came in this week that for the fourth straight year the Savannah Harbor Expansion Project will receive full funding from the Trump administration. The FY 2021 budget includes $93.6 million to stay on track, a move praised by both of Georgia’s Senators as well as Rep. Buddy Carter (R-GA01) who represents the district. Fights over federal funding can be fierce, and Georgia scoring a win for one of its biggest projects has the state RISING…
Atlanta-based activist Sir Maejor Page was arrested Friday on federal wire fraud and money laundering charges for spending more than $200,000 in donations meant for the Black Lives Matter movement on personal items including suits, a house, and guns. Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta saw the donations stream in as the movement gained steam earlier this year, but organizer Page spent much of it on “no identifiable purchase or expenditure for social or racial justice,” according to the FBI. Be careful where you send your donations folks – Page is looking at prison time and his future as an “activist” is SINKING…
- Fulton Co. Mother Must Wear Mask or Be Barred From Son’s Football Game
- Atlanta BLM organizer arrested
- Watch September’s final Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- New study shows Fulton County as music industry powerhouse
- Carr: Settlement secures debt relief for students at defunct for-profit school
- Despite COVID complications, Georgia schools earn national distinction