Several state House Democrats propose legislation to allow “deferred action” illegal immigrant high school students still subject to deportation to pay in-state tuition at any public college. Currently such students pay out-of state tuition in all public colleges and universities, except for the state’s top five universities where they are completely barred from attendance. With virtually no majority Republican support, though, the effort is already SINKING…
Atlanta-based activist Sir Maejor Page was arrested Friday on federal wire fraud and money laundering charges for spending more than $200,000 in donations meant for the Black Lives Matter movement on personal items including suits, a house, and guns. Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta saw the donations stream in as the movement gained steam earlier this year, but organizer Page spent much of it on “no identifiable purchase or expenditure for social or racial justice,” according to the FBI. Be careful where you send your donations folks – Page is looking at prison time and his future as an “activist” is SINKING…
- Fulton Co. Mother Must Wear Mask or Be Barred From Son’s Football Game
- Atlanta BLM organizer arrested
- Watch September’s final Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- New study shows Fulton County as music industry powerhouse
- Carr: Settlement secures debt relief for students at defunct for-profit school
- Despite COVID complications, Georgia schools earn national distinction