As part of an ongoing partnership with the city of Augusta, Georgia Power last week donated $50,000 to the the Augusta Downtown Development Authority meant to help progress economic development projects in the city’s downtown business district. That total builds on the $15,000 the utility donated in 2018 and 2019, showing a dedication to the Augusta community that has both parties’ ships RISING…
Atlanta had a whopping THREE fires start under I-85 bridges over the past week, causing major traffic delays and sparking fears that we could see another bridge collapse similar to the infamous 2017 incident. The fires were thought to spring from homeless encampments in the areas, a rapidly growing issue within the city. Hard to sweep the homelessness issue under the rug when it is quite literally catching the city on fire – SINKING…
- Carson says Hands-Free Act working; plans to push for more legislation
- Burning Bridges in ATL
- Party primary bill: Ralston vs. Kemp?
- No Reason to Call Off the Tax Cut Promised to Georgians
- Georgia ranked tops in region for workforce development
- Six Republicans already in 14th Congressional District race