As Democrats and Republicans rally the troops for the 2020 election season, the Georgia GOP broke attendance records at Monday’s big fundraiser. The event raised more than $360,000, and featured appearances from such heavy hitters as Gov. Brian Kemp, AG Chris Carr, and more. Picking up steam under new chair David Shafer the state’s Republican Party appears to be RISING…
Gov. Brian Kemp announced Thursday that the Ball Corporation will be constructing a new plant in Rome, bringing with it more than 180 jobs and an investment of over $200 million. The plant, which will produce aluminum cups, will be the company’s second in the area. For Rome and Floyd County as a whole, the big investment has the region RISING…
- House passes Hice’s Presidential Pension Reform bill
- Committee on Maternal Mortality hears about work being done across the state
- Debunking Ag Myths pt. 2: Snakes Aren’t Scary!
- Rome gets big investment
- Lawmakers hear testimony on casinos and gambling
- The 2020 Census and the dangers of under-counting