Things are looking good for University of Georgia football fans on the field, but this weekend they made a statement off it. Fans dressed in pink on Saturday as part of a “Pink Out” to raise awareness for breast cancer research and to honor Arkansas State coach Blake Anderson’s wife, Wendy, who passed away last month after a two year battle with the disease. As expected Arkansas State didn’t fare well between the hedges Saturday, but a classy showing from UGA fans has their ship RISING…
Gov. Brian Kemp announced Thursday that the Ball Corporation will be constructing a new plant in Rome, bringing with it more than 180 jobs and an investment of over $200 million. The plant, which will produce aluminum cups, will be the company’s second in the area. For Rome and Floyd County as a whole, the big investment has the region RISING…
- House passes Hice’s Presidential Pension Reform bill
- Committee on Maternal Mortality hears about work being done across the state
- Debunking Ag Myths pt. 2: Snakes Aren’t Scary!
- Rome gets big investment
- Lawmakers hear testimony on casinos and gambling
- The 2020 Census and the dangers of under-counting