News leaked this week that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) wants to expand its training facilities in Georgia. Already home to ICE’s Office of Firearms and Tactical Programs, Ft. Benning could soon host a state of the art facility featuring “hyper-realistic training devices” such as model homes and other environments. Georgia playing a bigger role in one of the nation’s most pertinent federal agencies has the state’s ship RISING…
Gov. Brian Kemp announced Thursday that the Ball Corporation will be constructing a new plant in Rome, bringing with it more than 180 jobs and an investment of over $200 million. The plant, which will produce aluminum cups, will be the company’s second in the area. For Rome and Floyd County as a whole, the big investment has the region RISING…
- House passes Hice’s Presidential Pension Reform bill
- Committee on Maternal Mortality hears about work being done across the state
- Debunking Ag Myths pt. 2: Snakes Aren’t Scary!
- Rome gets big investment
- Lawmakers hear testimony on casinos and gambling
- The 2020 Census and the dangers of under-counting