GeorgiaLink, which has been recognized as one of Georgia’s top lobbying firms by James Magazine for a whopping 15 straight years, is adding a big name. The firm has announced that former state rep. and GDOT planning director Jay Roberts will be joining on September 1st. The Ocilla native, who served in the House as chairman of the Transportation Committee before his GDOT appointment, brings a wealth of knowledge of transportation infrastructure, a major topic at the local and state levels in Georgia. This move has GeorgiaLink’s ship RISING…
Gov. Brian Kemp announced Thursday that the Ball Corporation will be constructing a new plant in Rome, bringing with it more than 180 jobs and an investment of over $200 million. The plant, which will produce aluminum cups, will be the company’s second in the area. For Rome and Floyd County as a whole, the big investment has the region RISING…
- House passes Hice’s Presidential Pension Reform bill
- Committee on Maternal Mortality hears about work being done across the state
- Debunking Ag Myths pt. 2: Snakes Aren’t Scary!
- Rome gets big investment
- Lawmakers hear testimony on casinos and gambling
- The 2020 Census and the dangers of under-counting