No, it’s not the infamous HQ2, but Amazon announced this week that it will be building a 700,000-square-foot fulfillment center in Gwinnett and DeKalb Counties that will employ more than 1,000 Georgians. Gov. Brian Kemp applauded the move, and while these aren’t quite the high-level tech jobs that the company’s East coast headquarters would have brought, more jobs for local citizens has the state’s ship RISING…
Gov. Brian Kemp announced Thursday that the Ball Corporation will be constructing a new plant in Rome, bringing with it more than 180 jobs and an investment of over $200 million. The plant, which will produce aluminum cups, will be the company’s second in the area. For Rome and Floyd County as a whole, the big investment has the region RISING…
- House passes Hice’s Presidential Pension Reform bill
- Committee on Maternal Mortality hears about work being done across the state
- Debunking Ag Myths pt. 2: Snakes Aren’t Scary!
- Rome gets big investment
- Lawmakers hear testimony on casinos and gambling
- The 2020 Census and the dangers of under-counting