In an unprecedented case, the entire city council of the City of South Fulton has been summoned to appear before Fulton County Superior Court Judge Rachel Krause to explain why they have not complied with demands to give up documents related to the dismissal of a former South Fulton Chief Magistrate judge. If the city councilmembers don’t comply they could be fined – or even jailed, and predictably they are none too pleased. The city councilmembers have blamed the city’s attorney for not handling the case appropriately, but regardless of who is at fault such a mess has their ship SINKING…
Gov. Brian Kemp announced Thursday that the Ball Corporation will be constructing a new plant in Rome, bringing with it more than 180 jobs and an investment of over $200 million. The plant, which will produce aluminum cups, will be the company’s second in the area. For Rome and Floyd County as a whole, the big investment has the region RISING…
- House passes Hice’s Presidential Pension Reform bill
- Committee on Maternal Mortality hears about work being done across the state
- Debunking Ag Myths pt. 2: Snakes Aren’t Scary!
- Rome gets big investment
- Lawmakers hear testimony on casinos and gambling
- The 2020 Census and the dangers of under-counting