The May 12 broadcast opens with a political and legal analysis of the “heartbeat” abortion bill signed into law by the governor. Focus then turns to debate over gun control & the National Rifle Association president and her vow to unseat U.S. Rep. Lucy McBath in the suburban 6th District.
Noted hate group Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest this weekend’s commencement ceremonies at three Atlanta HBCU’s – Spelman, Morehouse, and Clark Atlanta. The group, which has protested the funerals of American soldiers but reserves its most vile displays for gay-friendly organizations, are targeting the schools for having LGBTQ organizations on campus, having “false prophets” in their administrations, and having policies allowing transgender students. The schools are aware and taking steps to combat the hate group, whose ship is always SINKING…
- Hate group targets Georgia colleges
- Atlanta Billionaire Sara Blakely Investing in Women Entrepreneurs
- Carr joins coalition in urging FCC to take action against robocalls
- Ferguson, Scott sponsor MAKERS Act
- Race for GOP chair to be decided Saturday in Savannah
- Race for GOP Chairman Getting Nasty on Facebook