Following a highly contentious gubernatorial race, Governor-elect Brian Kemp is working to mend fences with Atlanta Democrats at City Hall. On Wednesday he made the short walk down to the office of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to establish a good working relationship, something that Governor Nathan Deal and former Mayor Kasim Reed once enjoyed. Kemp and Bottoms sparred during campaign season, but their efforts to get along to help advance Atlanta, and thus the state as a whole, have their ships RISING…
Gov. Brian Kemp announced Thursday that the Ball Corporation will be constructing a new plant in Rome, bringing with it more than 180 jobs and an investment of over $200 million. The plant, which will produce aluminum cups, will be the company’s second in the area. For Rome and Floyd County as a whole, the big investment has the region RISING…
- House passes Hice’s Presidential Pension Reform bill
- Committee on Maternal Mortality hears about work being done across the state
- Debunking Ag Myths pt. 2: Snakes Aren’t Scary!
- Rome gets big investment
- Lawmakers hear testimony on casinos and gambling
- The 2020 Census and the dangers of under-counting