The almost-bankrupt Georgia Republican Party makes a smart move by tapping former U.S. Rep. Jack Kingston of Savannah to head the party’s foundation. He narrowly lost the GOP nomination for the U.S. Senate last year to now-incumbent Sen. David Perdue, but proved himself an impressive fundraiser. Now, as Republican Foundation head, Kingston will be the state party’s lead fund-raiser to fill its coffers for the 2016 election cycle. For both the party and the affable former congressman, their boats can only RISE…
Folks who have spent time in Texas likely know about Buc-ee’s, the sprawling travel center/gas stations that pop up across the Lonestar State. Well now the beloved fuel station has come to Warner Robins, and the new 53,000-square-foot travel center boasts a whopping 116 fueling positions and thousands of food and drink options. Great news for Georgia drivers – Buc-ee’s is also known for having the “world’s cleanest bathrooms.” RISING…
- Raffensperger’s March Settlement Shocks GOP Attorneys; Gives Sole Authority to Democrat Handwriting Experts
- Buc-ee’s comes to GA
- Stone Mountain: “The Other Side of the Story”
- Group Supporting Defunding The Police Is Poised To Spend Big To Support Dems
- Right to Farm debate likely to return to General Assembly
- Happy Thanksgiving from IAG and James Magazine!