According to county officials, the special election next March where Gwinnett County residents will vote on whether to approve a sales tax increase to fund MARTA will cost roughly $500,000. The Gwinnett Commission argued over when to hold the vote, with some supporting the notion of adding it to the November ballot, when it would have as many as 80% more voters. Such a waste of public funds for what could be on an already-extant ballot has Gwinnett’s boat DRIFTING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Kemp Calls on Dem Lt. Gov. Candidate to Withdraw: Amico Responds
- Abrams claims illegals will be in ‘blue wave’