Governor Nathan Deal may only have a few months left in office, but as he prepares to leave his popularity has never been higher. According to a poll from the Morning Consult, Deal is the 9th best liked governor in the country with a 56% approval rating compared to just 25% disapproval. Much will be written on Deal’s pro-business legacy, and with sky-high approval as he prepares to leave office his ship is RISING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Kemp Calls on Dem Lt. Gov. Candidate to Withdraw: Amico Responds
- Abrams claims illegals will be in ‘blue wave’