The U.S. Supreme Court Monday struck down a federal law that prohibits sports gambling in states other than Nevada, opening the door for the other 49 states to vote on allowing the practice. The landmark ruling comes in favor of New Jersey, who filed the suit, but other states are already preparing to jump on board. Expect to see sports betting legislation start to pop up in Georgia as soon as next year, likely with ties to HOPE. For sports fans, gambling enthusiasts, and Georgia students, this ruling has the ship RISING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Kemp Calls on Dem Lt. Gov. Candidate to Withdraw: Amico Responds
- Abrams claims illegals will be in ‘blue wave’