As if Super Bowls, national championships, and World Cups weren’t enough, now Atlanta is in the mix for another major event – the 2020 Democratic National Convention. With 50,000+ attendees including the biggest Democrat names from around the country, it is one of the grandest spectacles in politics and for Atlanta an opportunity to play host has its ship RISING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Kemp Calls on Dem Lt. Gov. Candidate to Withdraw: Amico Responds
- Abrams claims illegals will be in ‘blue wave’