Georgia Power and the state’s Public Service Commission have announced their plan to save customers some $1.2 billion in coming years thanks to new lower corporate tax rates. The money comes via Plant Vogtle construction, and should ease the blow for the project that has had an uncertain year thanks to the bankruptcy of its main contractor, Westinghouse. Big time savings have GA Power customers RISING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Kemp Calls on Dem Lt. Gov. Candidate to Withdraw: Amico Responds
- Abrams claims illegals will be in ‘blue wave’