Another Parker will head up MARTA. HNTB Vice President Jeffrey Parker will take over the position formerly held by Keith Parker (no relation) as head of the nation’s 8th largest transit system. With over 25 years of experience in transportation infrastructure, Parker was praised by political leaders at the Capitol. With big things planned for the authority, a new Parker at the helm has the MARTA ship (train?) RISING…
A recent study from Airbnb on the nation’s “top trending beer destinations” has ranked Atlanta as the fastest growing city for beer in the U.S. With more than 30 new breweries opening up over the past few years and another 30+ slated for 2018 and beyond, it is clear that the recent legislation relaxing regulations on local brewing companies has paid off. Now diving headfirst into the beer tourism pool, (vat?) Georgia’s beer industry is rapidly RISING…
- Watch the September 23rd Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Galloway & Co. Indifferent to Ga. Gang Crisis
- Atlanta named fastest growing ‘beer city’
- Duncan says innovation the key to a healthy Georgia
- Georgia Lands Top Ranking for Doing Business for Fifth Year in a Row
- Columbus company honored by GA Business History Initiative