Another Parker will head up MARTA. HNTB Vice President Jeffrey Parker will take over the position formerly held by Keith Parker (no relation) as head of the nation’s 8th largest transit system. With over 25 years of experience in transportation infrastructure, Parker was praised by political leaders at the Capitol. With big things planned for the authority, a new Parker at the helm has the MARTA ship (train?) RISING…
Denis O’Hayer, the longtime host of WABE’s Morning Edition, announced that he will be retiring later this month. With over 40 years of experience in the Atlanta market, the Atlanta Press Club Hall of Famer is known for his political expertise, and after a long and successful career his ship is RISING…
- Exclusive to IAG – Atlanta Mayoral Runoff Findings: Irregularities & Fraud
- Georgia receives $1.3 million to help veterans begin teaching careers; Superintendent receives Patriotic Award
- O’Hayer to retire
- Watch the June 24th Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Georgia Congressmen Celebrate Passage of Farm Bill
- MARTA lays out Clifton Corridor rail plans