The Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as part of an imperative to cull the state’s exploding coyote population, has opened up the second annual ‘Georgia Coyote Challenge’ to local hunters. Participants may submit up to 10 killed coyotes during each of the three submission periods between now and September for the chance to win a lifetime hunting license and other items. The smart move of incentivising Georgia hunters to help deal with an important pest problem has the Georgia DNR’s ship RISING…
A recent study from Airbnb on the nation’s “top trending beer destinations” has ranked Atlanta as the fastest growing city for beer in the U.S. With more than 30 new breweries opening up over the past few years and another 30+ slated for 2018 and beyond, it is clear that the recent legislation relaxing regulations on local brewing companies has paid off. Now diving headfirst into the beer tourism pool, (vat?) Georgia’s beer industry is rapidly RISING…
- Watch the September 23rd Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Galloway & Co. Indifferent to Ga. Gang Crisis
- Atlanta named fastest growing ‘beer city’
- Duncan says innovation the key to a healthy Georgia
- Georgia Lands Top Ranking for Doing Business for Fifth Year in a Row
- Columbus company honored by GA Business History Initiative