The Atlanta City Council today voted to increase the budget for the Vine City Bridge near Mercedes-Benz Stadium over Northside Drive. The bridge, which had a price tag of $12 million approved over the Summer, will now cost Atlanta taxpayers some $23 million. The desire to make visually pleasing improvements to the area around our new world class football stadium is one thing, but a cost this outrageous for a pedestrian bridge has the City Council’s ship DRIFTING…
A recent study from Airbnb on the nation’s “top trending beer destinations” has ranked Atlanta as the fastest growing city for beer in the U.S. With more than 30 new breweries opening up over the past few years and another 30+ slated for 2018 and beyond, it is clear that the recent legislation relaxing regulations on local brewing companies has paid off. Now diving headfirst into the beer tourism pool, (vat?) Georgia’s beer industry is rapidly RISING…
- Watch the September 23rd Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Galloway & Co. Indifferent to Ga. Gang Crisis
- Atlanta named fastest growing ‘beer city’
- Duncan says innovation the key to a healthy Georgia
- Georgia Lands Top Ranking for Doing Business for Fifth Year in a Row
- Columbus company honored by GA Business History Initiative