The Atlanta City Council today voted to increase the budget for the Vine City Bridge near Mercedes-Benz Stadium over Northside Drive. The bridge, which had a price tag of $12 million approved over the Summer, will now cost Atlanta taxpayers some $23 million. The desire to make visually pleasing improvements to the area around our new world class football stadium is one thing, but a cost this outrageous for a pedestrian bridge has the City Council’s ship DRIFTING…
Denis O’Hayer, the longtime host of WABE’s Morning Edition, announced that he will be retiring later this month. With over 40 years of experience in the Atlanta market, the Atlanta Press Club Hall of Famer is known for his political expertise, and after a long and successful career his ship is RISING…
- Exclusive to IAG – Atlanta Mayoral Runoff Findings: Irregularities & Fraud
- Georgia receives $1.3 million to help veterans begin teaching careers; Superintendent receives Patriotic Award
- O’Hayer to retire
- Watch the June 24th Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Georgia Congressmen Celebrate Passage of Farm Bill
- MARTA lays out Clifton Corridor rail plans