Atlanta has a long history when it comes to the Summer Olympics, but the Winter games? Not so much. The state is being represented though in Pyeongchang this year by a pair of bobsledders – Elana Meyers Taylor of Douglasville and Chris Kinney of Stockbridge. Taylor is a former silver medalist from the last Olympics while Kinney is more just along for the ride, but to have two athletes competing on the world’s biggest, (and coldest) stage has our ship RISING…
A recent study from Airbnb on the nation’s “top trending beer destinations” has ranked Atlanta as the fastest growing city for beer in the U.S. With more than 30 new breweries opening up over the past few years and another 30+ slated for 2018 and beyond, it is clear that the recent legislation relaxing regulations on local brewing companies has paid off. Now diving headfirst into the beer tourism pool, (vat?) Georgia’s beer industry is rapidly RISING…
- Watch the September 23rd Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Galloway & Co. Indifferent to Ga. Gang Crisis
- Atlanta named fastest growing ‘beer city’
- Duncan says innovation the key to a healthy Georgia
- Georgia Lands Top Ranking for Doing Business for Fifth Year in a Row
- Columbus company honored by GA Business History Initiative