Following rumors that Marvel Studios were considering moving their film production from Georgia back to California, good news came this week as a studio executive told the media that there were no plans to leave the state anytime soon. The studio’s latest movie, ‘Black Panther,’ premieres next week, and much anticipated ‘Infinity Wars pt. 1’ comes out later this Summer. As some of the biggest and most expensive movies in the world, their presence in Georgia serves as the crown jewel of the state’s burgeoning film industry. Marvel’s commitment to Georgia has the state’s ship RISING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- New Study Shows Good Business for Business Students in Atlanta
- McKee on voter registration ‘scare’
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!