The ending to the college football national championship may not have gone the way UGA fans hoped, but if it’s any solace coach Kirby Smart and co. are the undisputed champs of the offseason. The 2018 recruiting class, featuring a record 7 five-star recruits, is listed as the best in the nation and the third best of all time(!). If there was any fear that the team’s momentum may have ground to a halt following a devastating loss to Alabama they are now assuaged, because the team is on pace to go on a tear not seen since the early ’80’s. You still have to win games on the field, but by accumulating talent like this the UGA football ship is RISING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- New Study Shows Good Business for Business Students in Atlanta
- McKee on voter registration ‘scare’
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!