Thanks to a new $1 billion contract to be signed soon, MARTA is getting a major facelift. The entire fleet is being replaced with new, modern cars, plus Wi-Fi coverage and an updated mobile ticketing and payment system for smart phones. No word on the roll out of these upgrades, but another big step forward for the transit authority has its ship RISING…
A recent study from Airbnb on the nation’s “top trending beer destinations” has ranked Atlanta as the fastest growing city for beer in the U.S. With more than 30 new breweries opening up over the past few years and another 30+ slated for 2018 and beyond, it is clear that the recent legislation relaxing regulations on local brewing companies has paid off. Now diving headfirst into the beer tourism pool, (vat?) Georgia’s beer industry is rapidly RISING…
- Watch the September 23rd Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Galloway & Co. Indifferent to Ga. Gang Crisis
- Atlanta named fastest growing ‘beer city’
- Duncan says innovation the key to a healthy Georgia
- Georgia Lands Top Ranking for Doing Business for Fifth Year in a Row
- Columbus company honored by GA Business History Initiative