This week Smyrna became the first city in Georgia to pass a hands-free driving law, making it illegal to text or otherwise use their phone, (other than one touch such as to answer a call) while driving. Similar laws are being considered by the state legislature, but for a Georgia city to take a step towards trying to correct an extremely dangerous habit Smyrna’s ship is RISING…
A recent study from Airbnb on the nation’s “top trending beer destinations” has ranked Atlanta as the fastest growing city for beer in the U.S. With more than 30 new breweries opening up over the past few years and another 30+ slated for 2018 and beyond, it is clear that the recent legislation relaxing regulations on local brewing companies has paid off. Now diving headfirst into the beer tourism pool, (vat?) Georgia’s beer industry is rapidly RISING…
- Watch the September 23rd Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Galloway & Co. Indifferent to Ga. Gang Crisis
- Atlanta named fastest growing ‘beer city’
- Duncan says innovation the key to a healthy Georgia
- Georgia Lands Top Ranking for Doing Business for Fifth Year in a Row
- Columbus company honored by GA Business History Initiative