It was a banner night for female politicians running for office in Georgia. A woman was already guaranteed to win the Atlanta mayoral race, but we also saw members of the fairer sex elected as Atlanta city council president, a pair of Atlanta city council seats, two state senate seats, and another two state house spots. More diversity in public office is always a good thing and these female-slanted results have the ship RISING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Kemp Calls on Dem Lt. Gov. Candidate to Withdraw: Amico Responds
- Abrams claims illegals will be in ‘blue wave’