A busy month continues for Georgia’s Secretary of State’s office, as now a trio of Milton lawmakers have found themselves under investigation for ‘vote buying.’ A since-deleted Facebook post on a Milton-community page offered gift cards to those who posted pictures of their voting stickers along with signs for Mayor Joe Lockwood and two city councilmen. All three candidates won, but the post is clearly in violation of elections law which frowns upon doling out gifts in exchange for votes. Now under investigation, the ship for these three Milton legislators is DRIFTING…
Two executives from Atlanta-based Primera Medical Group have been charged with fraudulently seeking some $8.5 million in insurance payments. CEO Shailesh Kothari and COO Timothy McMenamin were caught by the FBI for submitting more than 4,500 fraudulent claims for allergy treatments, but were caught when forging proof for suspicious insurance companies. Now facing serious jail time, these healthcare execs see their ships SINKING…
- Atlanta Fire Chief Fired by Reed Vindicated; Gets Payout
- Following Trump visit, Sens. Perdue, Isakson Tour Hurricane Michael Devastation With Pence
- Healthcare execs charged with fraud
- Watch The Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Kemp Calls on Dem Lt. Gov. Candidate to Withdraw: Amico Responds
- Abrams claims illegals will be in ‘blue wave’