Kennesaw State University Police Chief Roger Stearns abruptly resigned last week amid an HR firestorm. Officers alleged in a HR complaint that morale was low in the department, there was an abnormally high turnover rate, no perks or incentives, and you could only go through the chief on any personnel questions or issues. The report alleges these reasons as to why the department couldn’t keep employees. Since taking over in 2014, the KSU Police Department, and KSU Department of Public Safety has lost more than 60 employees due to the alleged actions Stearns, whose ship is SINKING…
Denis O’Hayer, the longtime host of WABE’s Morning Edition, announced that he will be retiring later this month. With over 40 years of experience in the Atlanta market, the Atlanta Press Club Hall of Famer is known for his political expertise, and after a long and successful career his ship is RISING…
- Exclusive to IAG – Atlanta Mayoral Runoff Findings: Irregularities & Fraud
- Georgia receives $1.3 million to help veterans begin teaching careers; Superintendent receives Patriotic Award
- O’Hayer to retire
- Watch the June 24th Georgia Gang on YouTube!
- Georgia Congressmen Celebrate Passage of Farm Bill
- MARTA lays out Clifton Corridor rail plans